First of all, it's Halloween today! Have table-tennis later on. Argh..my back is really aching like mad. I wanna see a sinseh or something, but whenever I wanna see, it's either close or my mum's not free. Of course, I've got not guts to go my own. Scareedy-cat. Especially during table-tennis practices, have to keep bending down to take the ball, woah, my back..can't help it. Not only do I have one problem, but actually many. Hehe, problem-minded girl huh. My knee-cap is like..out of place I think! Haha, actually, it can't be that serious, such that it's out of place. I think the tissues are wearing out. That's a possibility...! Still, I have to reserve one day to visit clinics. Meaning, $$ would be flying away. Now I know why doctors are earning so much. Just cause, the moment you enter their room, you've to pay consultation fees.
Currently watching one Taiwanese Drama, 公主小妹. I personally think it's really nice, though only 10 episodes. I'm not done with it yet, 2 more episodes to go. Wuzun & Angela. Hehe.
Class Chalet is tomorrow. I suddenly have the urge of not going. Cause, I don't know what to do there. Help them eat? Nevermind, just go. At least yah, go there and occupy some space!
I've got like, scars on my forehead, not really scars actually. Like, I-dont-know what. Cause of Saturday's Facial. Bzzzz. It'll take time to cure. ): In the mean time, it looks awful. Oh yes, ANTM Cycle 8, Jaslene won. I was hoping Renee would win it, but she didn't. She got kicked out in the final 3. So left with Natasha and Jaslene. But, yah..Jaslene is skinnier and I think walks better in a sense. I told Yixuan, & she was like she doesn't want to watch anymore. Cause Jaslene won instead of Renee. Hahahaha.
Oh great, I should go shower now..!
Byeee!